Monday, December 5, 2016

Time's Running Away

Well, it's that time: I have one week left before I leave the beautiful city of Moscow. As of right now I am more focused on finals than I am finishing up activites to do in Moscow. I have finals and classes till Saturday (well actually my last final is Thursday, but I still have classes); then I am done. After that I will be using what little time I have left to spend with my classmates and say my partings to Moscow.
Also, remember when I mentioned in an earlier blog that about half of my classmates got sick, well guess who got sick now: me. I was hoping the bug wouldn't come around to me, but it figured its way into my immune system, clogging up my nostrils and infecting my lungs. It just so happens to be finals week too, just my luck. Maybe it was a bug, but it could have come from our silverware and plates on our floor. Unlike in America, it's very unsafe to drink water from the tap. Brushing teeth is fine, but actually swallowing water is unhealthy because of the different types of bacteria and viruses that exist in the liquid. My floor has been having a lot of trouble cleaning dishes and making sure they're sanitized, that is what possibly started the bug. Instead of filling from the tap there are a lot of purified water dispenses all around: every floor in our dorm, every floor at school and it's recommend to get bottled water before getting something from the tap.
All in all, time's moving; it's moving fast. It's at the speed where it's something I can't catch. It's a like life -- make the most out of the time you have. I won't be making another post till after Thursday; so then I will be able to focus on my finals. When I'm done I will be back and I will have more to talk about and adventures to share.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment